Sunday 10 September 2017

Character Descriptions

We are currently writing descriptions about someone we know quite well and then publishing them on our individual blogs.
Some of our class don't have a blog,  so here are their attempts. Well done Anihera and Kingston:)


Character Descriptions
My Niece


My niece has big brown eyes and short black hair.
She's only one and she's funny! Her name is Rangimarie and she loves to go outside.
I have a cat, dog and chickens. Rangimarie loves to feed the chickens but sometimes she eats it.
She can be annoying because she screams and won't stop until she gets what she wants.
But I’m really lucky to have a niece because when I’m bored she keeps me company and she shares her food with me when I'm hungry.

By Anihera

Lincoln
My cousin is the best cousin ever. Lincoln is only 1 year old. He has blue eyes and blond straight hair and chubby cheeky cheeks. He likes wearing blue shoes and a onesie kind of thing. Lincoln runs like a penguin because he waddles like one. He's real cheeky, funny and cute. I love him.

By Kingston






No comments:

Post a Comment