Sunday 19 July 2015

Welcome to Term 3!

A little teaser for you.......



and a message from the author......

Night Vision is about a 14-year-old girl who lives on a Canterbury sheep farm (so there are lots of stuff about sheep and sheep dogs and possum shooting (we’re allowed to do that in New Zealand)) and she plays the viola (so there are lots about music) and she has a genetic condition which means her skin can’t handle sunlight so she only goes out at night (so there’s lots about moreporks and wild pigs and all the other animals that are around at night) oh, and she witnesses what she thinks is a murder which is really what the story is about, but I enjoyed writing about all the other stuff too.
So, it’s different to Thieves but still great, I think, I hope. Anyway, find me on Edmodo and tell me what you think.
all the best
Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment